Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Last I got from them on next summer's flights was"next month" i.e. September...
Thanks. Yes hopefully it will be september sometime. Hope it's no later than that..
Last year it was September, they weren't all released together, but we booked our Dalaman flights on the first day - September 15th. We are also eagerly awaiting, but no clues yet from Easyjet!
Hopefully it will be in the next couple of weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apartment rental in beautiful area of Turkey, perfect location for a wonderful holiday http://www.turunc-apartment.co.uk
Easy Jet have released Tenerife flights from Manchester for April this morning, all with seat selection, no more scrums.
Looks like flights are being loaded on. :) for the first time this morning i was able to click past March. The calender is showing up till june. I want to book for May. hope they put them on soon..
davidnewman9 wrote:
Easy Jet have released Tenerife flights from Manchester for April this morning, all with seat selection, no more scrums.

Hi. Did you actually book flights for Tenerife? just went on easyjet site now to do a recce. Put in April dates from Manchester to Tenerife, but it still wont go past 24th March.

Same with Bristol, where i want to fly from, not to Tenerife but to Fuertaventura.
Lots of flights on the system now. :) Not as cheap as i had hoped for though!
Hope fully you are sorted out now ?
I booked by clicking an April flight and then using the selector that way the site offers April dates a box will come up asking how many for and single or return and then moving to return in May to complete the booking, the reservation box on the front does not still go by March.
Unfortunately we haven't as yet booked any flights. I cant believe some of the prices :really I went out last night having written down our list of options with instructions for hubby to book flights for the three of us to Fuertaventura, only to come home and find that he hadn't booked them as the prices had shot up from around £560 withouth bags added when i looked early evening to £768!!! i thought he must be mistaken so went and had a look myself, and right enough the prices had gone way up :(
We then went through our list of other options and found them not to be a whole lot better.
Not only were most of the the prices very high but the times were really awful.- particularly coming back in to bristol on Saturday!.
We're now having a complete rethink about what to do next :que
We've yet to book flights for our main summer holiday in august, and really wanted the week in may to be a relatively cheap and cheerful one.
Not sure it will happen now though.
Have started to look at destinations with fairly decent prices and flight tomes like Croatia and Lisbon which we hadn't considered before.
Not sure how great these would be for a beach holiday though which is what we had in mind. :(
An article regular easyJet fliers may find useful as the airline prepare to allocate seats on their flights: http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/blog/easyjet-prepares-allocate-seats/
easyjet online check in

i booked a whole holiday this time round going on 03.10.12 to tfs on there holiday site.

but when i log in to the holiday site there no link to check in , when you go to the flight site it says the flight
ref is not valid and send you back to holiday site? confused

any ideas anyone?
We booked ours on Thursday to Dalaman in June, the first day they were out, and although they weren't the sort of prices you might have got a couple of years ago they are reasonable, we are happy to have got day flights from our local airport and chosen our seats for only £3 extra each!
It seems the days of the really cheap flights have gone now. There were often negatives with the really cheap flights with the likes of Aegean Flights though, you booked so far in advance that the times were all speculation, and many people were annoyed to keep having their times changed.
So far we have been happy with Easyjet (touch wood!), they have been reliable and allocating seats is now the icing on the cake for us!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apartment rental in beautiful area of Turkey, perfect location for a wonderful holiday http://www.turuncapartment.com
Flew to Barcelona with Easyjet a few days ago. As always (in my experience), flights on time, very pleasant crew and no 'rough scrum' with little old ladies being pushed over or children being trampled or separated from their parents ;)
I do love this airline :)
Darren...

any idea what caused the 45 min delay on ezy8385 this morning..

thanks brian
oh didn't realise that as we have been off air nearly a week
On our return home from Barcelona BCN this year we made our way to the airport by train but then had a really, really long walk to the Easyjet book-in which I think was Terminal 2C. Can anyone tell me if there is a shuttle-bus from the railway station to the Easyjet book-in at Terminal C please? We do this trip every year and Easyjet used to be Terminal A which was much more convenient.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.