Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
John, there are loads of good places. Depends what takes your fancy as there is a wide choice of all sorts. In the actual marina by the boats, Varadero's good for tapas and pizzas and the like. Along the promenade, Sa Bota is a favourite, Nova Marina good family place, La Villa probably the best Chinese in Alcudia (and there are loads). Tapas places in the streets to the back of the promenade like Cap Roig is excellent value so long as he's still doing the tapas. Neat new Italian fresh pasta pizza place is Samira near the car parking.

Immediately by the Viva Tropic there is not a lot of choice, a couple of Brit places for breakfasts perhaps like Brunel which is ok. I'm told the Alhambra is very good for menu of the day if you fancy this. Pago Pago if you like grills and Elvis impersonators is not bad.

As I say, there's loads of choice and it's all pretty good.
thanks for the info,i'll have a look out for those places when i go ;)

only three weeks to go :sun2

whats the weather like out there just now?

thanks

johnr
Weather's not great at the moment. Most of the winter has been excellent, but Easter is here and what do you know? A bit of rain around and windy at times, but there are three weeks to go so plenty of time for it to improve.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.