America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
just reading the website of hotel they still offer free transport to universal,seaworld and wet and wild....you might have a pass for 14 day for disney but you wont be going to disney every day..you can do disney studios and animal kingdom in a day easy....so thats just 2 days depending on crowds you may need to got to magic kingdom and epcot for an extra day...so thats 5 days at disney.the lynx bus used to go from oppiste an hotel down by seaworld so you could use the free transport to seaworld and catch the lynx bus from there...or what i would do is book a local taxi firm to take you back and forth....last time we was there he gave us his card and we used him when we needed him..it was a few years ago was about $25 a journey.This is just my view after a long day at the park you dont really want to wait for buses to get back to your hotel.

Depending on when you going its sometimes best to get to parks early and a taxi right to the park can save so much time later in the day getting on the major rides early and using fastpasses on others.i would say it will take you from leaving hotel to get to disney by bus going to take a hour at least....by taxi 20 mins right to entrance plus if you meet other people some taxis carry 8 people could always share some of the cost one way.

my advice would be make sure you have some relax time whilst you there visiting the theme parks is very tiring so its 1 day at seaword 2 days at universal (both parks really good my favs) then 4/5 days at disney so thats 8 days at parks...maybe go to a waterpark at disney if your ticket is included then make sure you have a few free days to relax/shopping maybe if you dont you feel you need another holiday when you come back.

Going to florida with a family you spend alot of money when you get there on little bit of extras which do mount up..but you have the greatest holiday you ever have...its an amazing place....some locals go to magic kingdom on a weekend so bit of advice try to stay away from magic kingdom on a weekend...just my view im sure be plenty of others answer on here.

looking on google maps....you got a denny's oppisite the hotel...always enjoyed eating at a Denny's
What about changing your reservation to a hotel that provides a shuttle?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.