Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
previous reviews have not been good..however the other part of the hotel that was built last year is now finished..so it may be fine.
having said that i remember meeting a couple in konaklı who had stayed ther in the june and came back again in september..so go with an open mind.
Konaklı is a small place a few nice restaurants and small shopping centre. there is the best haman in the area here..people come up from Alanya to use it.
Alanya is about 15 minutes by bus..top of the road..and 2 lira..taxi costs about 25 lira.
Also a nice disco Summer Garden..open air BUT its been planned so that the music doesnt disturb the surrounding area..it starts off at 12 til about 5 am
thanks for that reply but i think from the reviews link you gave me you meant the eftalia resort but i we are staying at the village, do you think it is the same hotel as the village hotel is meant to have been newly built last year... hope you can help and we always go on holiday with an open mind and make the most of things anyway so i know we should be fine, thanks for your help.
Eftalia Resort and Eftalia Village are different places although run by the same company..they also have the Aytap Eftalia in Alanya town centre.
Eftalia resort is on the beach whereas Eftalia village is the other side of the road but with under pass access. İ would think that the beach at the Village is best as it is nearer to İncekum..
Whatever..i hope you have a really nice holiday.
i have booked the holiday through thomas cook but it is a jmc holiday, hope this helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.