Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Have a lovely time Joe , we usually go to sharm but have booked flights for hurgharda next Easter . I've narrowed it down to two hotels & Whether we go to Makadi bay or Elgouna will depend on which one I get the better price for I think .
Have a great time Joe, it would be interesting to hear what you thought of your holiday when you get back :tup
Have a great holiday Joe.

We went to El Gouna earlier this year for the first time and loved it. Had been to Sharm four times so we areN't Egyptian novices.

Really keen to get back to El Gouna though either later this year or next Spring (or both lol)

Let us know what tou think of it and what your hotel is like

xxxx
hi we going tropicana grand azura on wed 19th ssooo excited anyone else going
gina m wrote:
hi we going tropicana grand azura on wed 19th ssooo excited anyone else going

:glynis :fly
Have a great one Gina, I stayed at the hotel next to the Tropicana a few years ago, and it looked like a great hotel. Have a brilliant holiday.

xxxx
Thanks folks, I have heard good reports from other family members that have stayed in El Gouna, we are booked into the three corners Ocean View, as always my reviews are as I see it and from my point of view, sometimes others seem to pick fault with almost everything, again it's probably their view.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.
It would be great to have a recent report on the three corners ocean view on here joe. In general it seems to get excellent reports so I hope you have a great time. I think the weather in late September/ early October is just right.

Doe :sun2
Still trying to get to Oriental Rivoli in Naama bay, good quote for a week £700 with all extras added, just holding out till pay day, will be going hopefully 3rd december xx
Did you book Michelle? Just wondering if you can eat outdoors of an evening in nov/dec, I know you have been a lot at that time? Do you need a coat? I've put up a new post on it but put it on here incase you don't see it.

xxxx
:rofl sorry Chris after reading that other topic I now have a strange vision of you wandering around NB in a sheepskin coat , although don't know what I'm laughing at because I seem to have booked flights to the windiest part of the Red sea at Easter :rofl
Will reply on other post Lyn so I don't take this OT
Heading to Manchester 5am tomorrow for a 9am flight to Sharm, never been to Egypt so really looking forward to it. I've made notes of the info supplied and would like to thank all who have chipped in with helpful tips and advice, I will definitely give a report of how it went when I get back.....cheers Keith..
Just booked Royal Albatros Moderna for feb next year, very excited , never been to Egypt before :)
The Blues - Heather & Paul, off to Dahab for 3 weeks 17th December . . . . Happy Life; it's the Hotel we SHOULD have been to last Christmas and had to cancel three days before due to ill health! :cry
I hope you have a lovely time Heather especially with the disappointment if having to cancel last year, you deserve to have a good one. :cheers

Trying to decide where in Egypt to go in the spring, so many lovely places to choose from.

booked for 2013....sierra resort 2 weeks in july..Been to Sharm 3 times never to this Hotel but readso great reviews looking forward to it..carn't come fast enough.. :)
Just booked a week going 20th may to Marriot Hotel Taba Heights :) , first time to Egypt and did fancy Sharm

but opted for a peaceful break instead :cheers tel.
Sounds lovely have a good one :cheers and come back and say how it is, I've always fancied going to Taba Heights I like the sound of the isolation and peacefulness. Have been to Sharm, El Gouna and Marsa Alam so hopefully will get there one day.

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.