Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
I don't know what airport or dates you have checked however I have just looked at Travel Republic flights & holidays from Glasgow to Sharm for both this year and next and I was shown flights OK :que

If you still can't find flights we have a dedicated Travel Republic forum which might be a good place to ask http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=74888&hilit=travel+republic&start=600
OOPS SORRY :whoops
I meant xmas flights this year :tup
I meant xmas flights this year

A very quick look on Travel Republic this morning showed flights from Glasgow to Sharm on Dec 22, 26 & 29 :tup
it really depends who you flying with and where from. i am not long back from sharm and a found a few people from scotland had flown from manchester as easy jet fly from therei know one couple who did a d.i.y for family of 5 and saved over £2000 . i know thmsons do fly and we flew with thomas cook but all depends when and what days you wish to travel as alot of flight operators have cut there flight flying to egypt
I didn't think easyjet fly from Manchester, in fact I'm sure they don't.
Do you mean Jet2
Denny - Easyjet do fly from Manchester to Sharm both Winter & Summer.
Sorry!
So they do....... Well I never knew that!
Embrassing as I live almost next door to Manchester airport and have never seen them there!! :rofl
Does anyone know if any companies have picked up the flights from Scotland to Hurghada? Both Globespan and Thomas Cook no longer go :-(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.