Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
PETRIEC,

Thomas Cook offer HRG from GLA (TCX471K/L) on a Friday through the summer season. Thomson Airways offer Sharm on a Wednesday and saturday from GLA, but not HRG.

Darren
Thanks,

I have had a look on Thomas Cook (GLA to HRG on fridays) but cant seem to find these flights for sale. Do you know where I can book them?

Thanks,

Carol
PETRIEC,

I would try Thomas Cook, Panorama, Direct Holidays or Airtours but there's nothing showing at the moment so your local Thomas Cook travel agent may be worth a visit, or a phone call to TCX. Failing that, there's plenty of options from both Manchester and Gatwick.

Darren
From what I understand, the Glasgow/Hurghada was supplied by Globespan via Thomas Cook... well some sort of connection anyway. I believe that one or two airlines are interested in picking up this route, but dont know when unfortunately. Hope its soon!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.