Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Can't help you with the hotel but have just 'googled' the airline and it doesn't look promising according to the following website and a few others I've looked at. Hope someone else can give you more up-to-date and encouraging news.
http://forum.tunisia.com/recommendations/1471-karthago-airlines-2.htm
Thanks for the warning Aslemma, I've just read a few reviews :yikes , I've justed checked and the holiday is available flying with Thomsons for an extra £40 each
I think that might just be £40 well spent.
I stayed here with my family in May / June 2008 - we had a really good time. The party was my parents, hubby and me, and the children aged 12 yrs, 3yrs and the baby 8 months. There weren't many British guests in the hotel then but it didn't matter. We booked flights and hotel independently and got a very good deal - it was great value for money. The complex is large and right on the beach, good food (caters for European guests) - don't expect typical British food. As for Karthago, I flew with them in 2007 and it wasn't great, given a choice I wouldn't pick them but if there was no other option I would go with them but take my own food! After all it's not a long flight.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.