Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
el mouradi club
14 Posts
Hi,

I am looking for some info on Hotel El Mouradi Club Kantaoui , done a search but nothing coming up. Not sure if it is under another name. Just trying to get some info on this Hotel b4 we go and book . Has anybody stayed here, if so can you please give me some advice. We were thinking of going first 2 weeks June 08.

Thanks.
Merged with existing topic. There is also an El Mouradi Palace mentioned in the forums.

luci :wave
we are going on 1st of june,feed back seems that hotel has good and bad points, i got my information from trip advisor reference el mouradi club.
hope you find what you are looking for and if you book have a great time and if we bump into each other say hello, as from what i undersatnd not too many brits go this hotel,which mean no drunken fools.
  • Edited by mrcognac 2008-03-10 15:04:02
Hi mrcognac and welcome to HT!

Can I ask that you do not post in phone style text such as yr instead of your and gr8 instead of great.

Some of our visually impaired members use screen readers that do not recognise this type of text.

Thanks.

luci :wave
Hi
The wife and i have booked to go to this hotel and would like any advice good or bad so we know what to expect,is it clean, is the food ok,how easy is it to be served at the bars,waiter service etc.

thank you
we are going to the el mouradi club on 1st june,all info welcome good or bad and any tips
cheers
Is this the one? Click Here for our reviews.

There's another El Mouradi Sol hotel Click Here for their reviews.
Hi Chazer
Did you decide to book el mouradi club and did you find out much info, as i got little bits not much, but i think its because so many hotels with simular names, we have booked and arrive for a week on 1st june so it will be what it will be,the wife and i will enjoy regardless, but from what i have found out the hotel seems tired but decent.
Hi all,
Just returned from El Mouradi Club yesterday having had a wonderful week there. We were a party of 9 and thouroughly enjoyed every minute we were there. Food is plentiful and varied, desserts are to die for! Staff are all pleasant and helpful and a small tip now and then ensures that your glass is rarely empty. Trips and sports etc are very reasonably priced. My husband and 3 kids all went parasailing on the beach for 70 dinar. They did 2 hours quad biking for 70 dinar also. We did a family day out on a Camel Caravan. This was a half day trip, collected from the hotel at 9am and returned about 2pm. It was quite an experience, great fun and you get to see some of the real Tunisia which is a real eye opener. That cost 105 dinar for 5 of us. There is a couple of small shops onsite where you can buy your souveniers but just outside the complex, on the main road, there are several large shopping outlets where you can purchase all types of food, clothing, leather, pottery etc. all for very little! We have done All Inclusives before and still managed to spend a fortune, due to bad food at the hotel. This time we spent very little (less than €500 between 5 of us) and that included the parasailing, quads, camels and an extra bag of stuff that we took home with us. Hope this helps :cheers
Evening all.

We're off to El Mouradi club this Saturday coming. We're flying from Dublin airport.
I just have a few questions. I would appreciate if anyone could answer my queries especially Irish people that have been here recently.
1 Will the weather be good? (Silly question really)
2 What is the Euro worth to the Dinar and is it easy changed at the hotel?
3 Is there enough to keep a 2 1/2 year old and a 5 month pregnant wife happy for a week.
4 Most importantly. Will our mobile phones work in Tunisia? This is where I need Irish people to answer for me.
5 Has anyone stayed in the bungalows? Thats where we'll be staying.

Looking forward to the replies.......

Ivan.......
Obviously nobody is going to reply. Ah well it was worth a try.
:(
The Euro is equivalent to 1.84td and you can easily change money at your hotel.
Hi all.

Returned from this hotel on saturday night. I have only one thing to say about this place.

FANTASTIC

It was well worth the money we paid to go there and we will be returning there in the very near future. The food was fantastic, you could eat as much or a little as you liked and drink as much as you like. The place itself is spotless. The staff were very friendly and polite. We brought about €1000 with us. All we spent was €300 which will appeal to all the penny pinchers out there. The Pirate ship trip is worth a go. Great craic for the kids. Pleas let me know if anyone wants anymore info on this place. I will be making a report on this hotel for anyone that wants to have a look.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.