America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Hi Alan.

I think that this may answer my question. Many thanks for your help.I can unpack the junior hacksaw now!

David

PS: Only 6 sleeps to go :sun2
That's it upset me now :cry been back 7 days, wish it was only 7 days to go :sun2

Have a fantastic time.

PS. stand on a rubber mat :rofl

Alan
Hi again Alan.

Coming from Scotland, I might just take a pair of wellies! Were you away somewhere nice? We're off to the Dominican Republic, so the wellies may come in handy :rofl
All the best.

David
Hi dave,
Just got back from Orlando fantastic but it has changed a lot since I was there 15 years ago some for the better some for the worst.
we live in Cambridge.
Have you been to Dominican 3 times have you been there before? we loved it.
So that I am not :offtop I will say that the wiring is not to great but it is US sockets :think

Alan
Hi Alan.

I wasn't too sure of the sockets as this is our FIRST trip to the Dominican (did you like how I stayed on topic there!) and never having flown long haul before from my local airport in Glasgow, I wasn't too sure what to expect with the electrical side of things (I'm getting good at this!!)
I'll probably still get my knuckles rapped!
All the best.

David
:whoops sorry : but I like the bottem wave best

:angel2
:rofl
I think we'll need to knock this one on the head Alan.It seems we've been hogging this post to ourselves lately!

David

PS: Sorry Luci
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.