Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Whether you are being conned depends on what you have done? Please can you give a few more details?
A quick Google makes me suspect that the company you have mentioned are in the Timeshare/"Holiday Club" business, a subject matter not covered on HT, however there are several other equivalents dealing with this sector of the holiday market. For example, timesharetalk.co.uk may be a good starting point.

Cheers,
Jet
We went to a 2 hour presentation, lots of other people present, was sceptical but half a dozen couples signed up whilst we were there. Paid £1000 deposit, balance of £4000 due March. This buys us 28 weeks holidays we just have to pay for flights and any extras eg all inclusive We were taken for a meal out in the week free of charge the guys seemed genuine, they were english. Have rang Gran Canaria since and spoken to one of them on the phone about an issue. Just a bit unsure as you can appreciate. Thanks for reading my post
sorry chalkie
we no longer accept timeshare queries but jetnoise has given you a pointer as to one website which should help you :)
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.