Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Elounda
7 Posts
is there any big towns where you can buy gold and t shirts ect i mean near Elounda
Elounda is a lovely place, very family orientated. Every taverna, cafe, bar here tries very hard to please you. There are some lovely jewellery shops here and if not to your taste try Ag Nik there are absoloutely loads of shops there.i wouldnt hesitate to recommend Elounda to everyone. :cheers
hi babs,where have you stayed in Elounda as i am looking for a nice quiet apartment with its own pool but not on a hill :thanks Sonia
sonia, try manos apartments, they are opposite the beach, they have a pool and are nice and clean, we enjoyed elounda so much last september we booked up the manos again 2 weks after we got back!!

jane :tup
Hi Sonia
Sorry bit late in getting back to you but just got back from our hols (review to follow)

The Olive Grove Apartments are fab, 2 mins from square and all other amenities. They have their own pool and I did write a review the last time we went, check that out.

http://www.olivegrove-apts.com/about.html this is their website.

Happy Hols :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.