Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
End of Sept ?
3 Posts
Hi,My family an myself went to Es Cana on the 29th of September in 2004 for 2 weeks,It was red hot and wall to wall sunshine :sun for 10 days,The temperature was hitting the 90s, then there was a couple of nasty thunderstorms and it cooled down with some cloud but still plenty of sunshine.The locals said that it was unusually hot for the time of year.

Then we all went again 27th of September 2006 to Santa Eulalia,it was very hot with clear skys somedays and on others very warm with a few clouds,We also noticed that as the 2 weeks went on it did get cooler,this was more noticeable on an evening,you will need to take a light jacket or cardigan,Towards the end of our holiday we went to San Antonio for the day and it was overcast with light rain :rage .

I hope this helps,Ibiza is a stunning Island and I think you'll enjoy it whatever the weather throws at you.

tofog68 :wave .
very hit n miss in sept and oct.but some times it red hot.you get the odd shower and dull days.but i mean .it can be red hot.i go in oct and its just nice.enough to get a tan and sweat.just its a bit cooler at night like tofog68 says.book it
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.