Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi, there are a couple of bars in the Irish section, set up a steep set of steps, next door to each other, Burlington Berties and cant remember the name of the other (!), they have bouncy castles, etc outsides, playstations inside, girls to look out for them while you sit and have a drink (you can see them all the time) then they do games later on in the evening. There was also a place called Caramba which I thinkg was a dissused nightclub which was just brilliant, big dance floor with entertainers, as the night wore on the entertainment went from toddler age finishing with an Abba/somebody else tribute night. this was a few years ago so not sure if Caramba was there, but my two loved it.
In Mallorca, always look for hotels with Cosmo Entertainment, they are really good!
Hi, thanks for info, will look out for those mentioned.
Hi Chrissie5
The square is great for kids at night,bars all round free face painting and mini disco for kids at 8.30 then live acts on every night at 9.30.You come out of the hotel turn right to the fountain and then go left steep hill the square is just up the hill,Take a look at santa ponsa scene it gives you loads of information.
exactly what oldies says above, my 2 kids loved Santa Ponsa 2 years ago, the spanish square is brilliant, loads to do for kids and the entertainment is second to none.
Thanks to oldies and hoogie for info, now i know other kids enjoyed it, put my mind at rest, really looking forward to holiday now. I was a bit nervous because i dont know anybody who has been, so I could not get much feed back. Thanks again, a big help.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.