UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
If the weather's good then take them to the dartmoor country park, not sure the railway thing is too good, what about Paignton zoo, or penneywell farm, or remember kids love a beach, how about teignmouth for the day???

ATB,J.
I`m sure they`d love the Wildlife and Dinosaur Park at Combe Martin, great day out.
Hi - I live in Devon, and can thoroughly recommend Woodlands Leisure Park. Have a look at the website - http://www.woodlandspark.com. It has 3 great water slides, a toboggan run, paddle boats, a great indoor master blaster where you can shoot each other with soft rubber balls - it's a really full day out. My kids love it - not that far from Newton Abbot either.
Crealy website HERE, Prickly Ball Farm website HERE, Devon Railway Centre website HERE, Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park website HERE, Dartmoor website HERE, Pennywell Farm website HERE, Paignton Zoo website HERE.

Pippy :D
Combe Martin is absolutely miles away from Newton Abbot. One is North Devon, one South. An hour and a half travel each way at the very least. Its OK, but not worth that sort of travelling.

Crealy will be suitable for that age, definitely. Woodlands too, however, they have a camp site where people can go in free while staying there so there is unlikely to ever be any quiet days (few and far between anyway in the summer, I agree)

Paignton Zoo is good as well.

I haven't been to the others.

Kes (lives in Cornwall/family roots in Combe Martin)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.