Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi, sorry but a visa is obligatory in Hurghada. In September it was £13 pp

As you come into the airport turn left to join the queue to obtain one from the visa booths and then right to join the queue to pass through passport control! Be prepared for it to take some time!!

Have a good holiday,
Regards, Caro
Is it still English money they want. Does it have to be specific coins e.t.c like it was years ago?
I've always paid in sterling with the exact money. I've no reason to think that it HAS to be the exact money but I always take £15 made up of £10 note and 5 pound coins so I can give them the right money just in case they are disinclined to give change! I always keep it with my travel documents so that I don't accidently spend it on the plane :whoops
dont use the desks to the left they are more expensive.use the ones that look like banks straight ahead £11pp jan 2010 paid in english
Just got back..we paid £11 each in sterling..
Gosh that went quick Val, hope you had a brilliant time :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.