Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I've just been looking through these, but I would like a bit more info about the facilities in the rooms.
INVALID URL is the web address for the Ergun..its in turkish :? ..but there are some pics for you tp get an idea..all the rooms have tv telephone..shower..hairdrier..safe.airconditioning..balcony..and are carpeted..so no noise!
this is a nice little hotel..67 rooms on 4 floors with a lift..and near to all that Alanya has to offer..which is a lot...so enjoy :lol:
Hi Ergun hotel is right in centre of Alanya, My son stayed there last year, very nice room's pool on roof top but very small, food was great he said, staff brill to. Have pictures some where will download link if you like just let me know :D
I would like to see them :)
It does sound very nice, esspecially for the price we've paid to stay there :shock:
Hi hcafc_laura
have sent you link in pm let me know if it's ok, there's lot's of picture's of Alanya in there feel free to look in My Public Gallery :D
Thanks a lot! Just looking through the pictures :lol:
Getting a bit excited about going now!
Well you've got a bit to wait, i go 6 may to Alanya :lol: Have you been to Alanya before :D have you looked at all the picture's of Alanya :D
3 months 16 days :lol: :shock:

No I haven't been before, not been to Turkey at all. We was a bit worried at first when we booked it, a lot of people were putting us off it, saying the shop owners are very pushy, stuff like that, but from what I've read on the net they sound nice enough.

Do you know if there are any aquapark nearby? This is all my boyfriend is excited about :roll: :roll:
There's one near Side, about an hour from Alanya have been it's very good :D
theres an aquapark in the centre of Alanya..next door to a Burgerking..and a cinema..and hundreds of restaurants and shops..and just up the road from the Ergun.
How long's that been there shirleyanntr :shock: i must have been walking round with my eye's shut :oops:
haha..been there about 3 years now..its bang in the centre..Damlataş side..its a newish complex..theres a nice fish restaurant there too with live music..there was an aqua park in tosmur..near the auditorium disco..but that's closed.
also nearly all the restaurants on the Dimcay river have now rigged water chutes up ..like mini aqua parks..great fun.
Will have a look when i'm there in May :D Not been walking down near burger king for few year's :oops: will have a trip to Dimcay this year not been since 2004 :D thank's shirleyanntr :D
Yeh there is a good waterpark in the center of Alanya, went there 2 years ago and had a brill day, the only problem is that you are not allowed to take any food or drink in with you, they actually search your bags when entering and take out all foods and drinks, so you have to purchase them in the park (so if you are going there not worth taking any with you as you will not get them in). They have a card system inside the park that you top up when you get there and use throughout the day.

The other waterpark near to Side is a great one two, booked a trip there and was brill.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.