Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Won't be totaly closed, but it is very much a winding down month. Depending on how the season has gone usually determines how quickly this happens.
Won't be cold as such, probably a bit mixed with some rain. Evenings will feel a little chilly, but that is relative to the daytime temperatures, which are still considerably better than over here.

Eating out is a good option - especialy if you head for Santa Eulalia - some fine eating establisments there - but obviously a lot depends on what I've said earlier. Start of the month is usually OK.

From what I can gather it's getting very much the option to DIY. All the "exras" that are heaped on prices now used to come as part of the package. Possible the only advantage is that there should be someone there to give a hand if if things go wrong, but with the Holiday firms cutbacks even this is not gauranteed.
Hi Wendy,we go to escana every october,and the weather can be mixed,we had 3 bad days out of 7,but we have been other years where its been red hot,both day and night,so just depends how lucky you are,es cana will be quiet in october but its a lovely place at that time of the year,i suppose it all depends on what you want frm your holidays,as scoop says head into st eulalia for some wonderful restaurants,i will plug the GALLERY,i would say its the best food i have eaten anywhere,the service and presentation is out of this world.
escanatiger :D
have to agree with escantiger,the gallery is fab,usually go at least once a year. mo.
hi wendy, went to es cana last october half term! rained 4 out of 7 days! place like a ghost town,miami hotel closing down as we were there! never again! hotel running out of more things as holiday went on!kids club down to 1 member of staff pubs closing and half empty! :(
What about in May??!!!!! We leave on the 10th. We are looking for a relaxing week anyway.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.