Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Re: Es Cana
26 Posts
Charlies bar is very good for family entertainment, there is a small amusement arcade and a couple of pool tables and the live music is also pretty good, some acts are far better than others but it always has a good atmosphere. Didn't go to Popeyes last year as we stayed at es cane apartments which is above Charlies but will give it a go this year. Most of the bars are geared towards the family market and it all depends where you want to go. Apache Bar last year was cheap and cheerful but not really for the kids, might have changed this year but I don't know yet. Overall you won't be disappointed with es cana. I'm going back again very soon and can't wait.
es cana is a nice little place but it is only small and theres very little to do and when i went there was only one lively (ish) bar. (that was 9 years ago so there could be another one or two now) The beach was also far too crowded for my taste, a real sardines job.

Santa Eulilia a short drive away had much more going on and a large beautiful beach.
There is also Rio's, just a few hundred yards up the road to Santa Eulilia.
They are 'kid friendly' and have a quiz and kareoke most nights with a couple of pool tables and video games (I think).

John
Hi, can anyone tell me if there are any ATM's or banks in Es Cana?
I always use my Nationwide Flexaccount card when i go on hol.
Hi there are at least two ATM's in Es Cana.

The one we used was just near the beach next to the Mar Vent restaurant.
and the Mar Y Heurta.

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.