Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I'm not sure that the Esmeralda is entirely suitable for a man with walking problems. It is close to the front. I think there are a lot of steps up to the reception of the Esmeralda.
The Tenerife Sol hotel is on the prominade. The Playa Troya Hotel is also on the front and on the flat.
Regards,

Billyboy.
I to would 2nd billyboy, the esmaralda is at the bottom of a hill, and there are steps to the beach.

I would go for the tenerife sol, or try parque santiago 3, which is right on the beach, and on a nice walkway towards los cristainos.

I think that you would be better of at this end of las americas.
Thanks Guys !! I'll continue my search... :roll:
hi we where in the torviscas playa in dec and that is on the flat but the esmrellda as a lot of steps up to thee hotel
we where talking to some people stay in the esmera and they said the food was ok but they got a cheap hol you would be better of staying around the san diago area that is on the flat if you want torviscas area i can recommend the torvisaca playa hotel food and rooms very nice
Thanks Botty - where abouts is the Santiago area? is it in PDLA? I have been looking at apartments on owners direct etc but its hard to work out where they are situated never having been in Tenerife before!!

The Torviscas Playa is not being advertised as available anywhere that I can see :( Thanks for you help
Hi Molliesmum loks like Portland Direct feature the Torviscas Playa. You will find them HERE

Kath HT Admin
hi we booked with airtours for the torviscas the san diago area is very nice it is flat around there all the san dagio complex are very nice as a good shopping conplexes and nice bars and places to eat out and not far from the beach put a search on google and also put maps of tenerife south
hope this helps
from sue
Hi,
The Parque Santiago complexes are very nice. Plenty of sand, sea and shopping nearby and it's very flat. We stayed in PS3 last year and loved it - 2 adults and 2 kids (13,10). I can't put URL's in yet, but if you go to parquesantiago with a www at the front and a com at the end you can get information for PS3, 4 and 5. There are steps at the 'front' of the complex, but these can be avoided by using escalators and ramp areas further inside.

Mark
Here's the link the poster above was referring to hope it helps you.

Click here for Parque Santiago
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.