Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
hi
there was def. no charge in May of this year for anyhting either on the beach or by the pool
Dawn
did you get the name of the crocadilla song steve10574 ?
Are there people on here that have already been to Espirides Beach this summer? If so, can you give a review of how it was, please?

I can't wait to go! I'm counting down the days 'till the 14th of September...

:cheers
Hello everyone,

This is my first post and i was hoping for some help in deciding whether the Esperides Hotel will be suitable for me and my family next year! We are wanting to go july 09 for 2 weeks, there is me and my oh, 2 kids ages will be 17 and 10, my main concern is that i need to please both of the kids, we have never been ai before either, i have read some reviews and they all seem really good, but at the moment thomas cook have taken it off sale to do recosting!!! (does that mean prices are going up...lol) so i have also found the sun palace in faliraki which also looks good...dont know whether to hang on for new prices or carry on looking elsewhere!!

I would be grateful for any advice

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.