Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Stephen,

I've never flown with them myself, but they use a modern fleet of Boeing 737-800's which are great aircraft.

You can find more info on their service here.

Darren
We have flown eurocypri seating the usual cattle class but the food was quite good and the crew excelent i would not mind using them again if they went from our local airport

wizard
We flew with them last year and found them fine,no problems at all,cheers Mark
Flew with them out of Exeter in July, nice airline with friendly cabin crew.
Food not too bad...seating tight but comfortable.
Hi there,

I am not flying till next year but was wondering if anyone could advise me what to expect when flying with Euro Cypria :D

thank you

Amy
thats better..Welcome to HT
to start you off Eurocypria is the charter arm of Cyprus airways (the national carrier for Cyprus) we traveled with them a couple of years back and the service was about the best we have had on a charter flight

wizard

aircraft info click the following link

http://www.eurocypria.com/main/default.aspx?tabid=101

statement of service on the following link

http://www.eurocypria.com/main/default.aspx?tabid=104
Hi welcome to HT! We've been with Eurocypria a few times and find them ok.I know airline food isn't generally very good but this time it really was pants-good job we hadn't paid for it or that's probably why it is pants cos it's free?!? Anyway the staff are friendly and accomodating,no probs personally with them.
That was my next question, about the food, will know to take my own food now. What about leg room? And do they show films on their flights?

Thank you

Amy
I've never flown with them myself, but they use modern Boeing 737-800's. There's plenty of info about the inflight service on their website.

Darren
Thats great,

thank you

Amy
Hi Amy,yes they show films and there is leg room.You can get to the airport early and see if you can get it but we booked it before we went through Eurocypria themselves so that it was guaranteed as my husbands tall.That was for outward and return journey.Look on their website and send them an e-mail.If you need any help,pm me and I will try and see if I still have the ladies details I dealt with. :D
Have flown Euro Cypria twice this year and very good indeed, no complaints from us as we never expect airplane food to be top notch as it very rarely is.
Regarding legroom they only have four seats on their planes with extended legroom. This is nothing to do with the airline....more to do with Boeing the plane makers.

Have used airlines that are a good deal worse
Well the plane we went on had 2 rows of legroom on the wing(both sides) and 1 row at the front of the aircraft on the right hand side-row2.
Thanks for all the replys

Amy
Just received our tickets to Sharm,flying on eurocypria airlines.

Would like to hear of other peoples experiences who have flown on this airline.Is it the same as Luxor airline as the flt. code is LXO.

:thanks for all replies.
Just received our tickets to Sharm,flying on eurocypria airlines.

Would like to hear of other peoples experiences who have flown on this airline.Is it the same as Luxor airline as the flt. code is LXO.

Where are you flying from as Eurocypria do not fly from the Uk to Sharm el sheikh, are you sure your airline flight code is ECA
Goldeneye ,tickets state carrier is eurocypria airlines FLT. no. LXO5261 from Manchester terminal 2 on 20th Nov.

8)
Sorry Goldeneye,i should have added to my thread above destination is Sharm al sheikh :oops:
it was announced yesterday that the Cyprus government has purchased the 100% stock holding in Eurocypria (formally the charter arm of CA) this will ensure a national carrier if CA eventually fails to restructure and folds
eurocypria was a profitable devision and still expanding with the recent agreement to lease another mid range aircraft further information and official reports can be found by using goggle

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.