General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi vicjayhay :wave:

We went to salou in 2003 and are going back this year and found the resort very child friendly. We also took the kids to magaluf afew years back that was great for them but i really wouldnt advise it in the high season :yikes as thats when all the young ones go to party ( we went in oct and it was fine)
We also went to cala dor and found this place to be really nice too.

I am sure you will get lots of posts to tell you more. :tup

Kerrie
Anywhere on the east coast of Majorca - Sa Coma, Cala Millor, Cala D'Or, Calas de Mallorca etc.
Minorca is excellent for families. Lanzarote and Fuerteventura are good too.
Have a look at the First Choice Families brochure - some excellent family-friendly hotels/apartments in there :wink:
we went with first choice last year, stayed at the alto da colina. it was the best holiday we ever had, thats why i want to get as much advice for this year, i like the look of fuerteventura, and would like to find out more on that.also mainland spain would be good as we have never been their.
Benalmadena Palace (Benalmadena costa del sol). The kids club there is fantastic, we were there 2 yrs ago, with 12 yr old, and his friend, they were never bored, numerous day and evening activities for them!They begged us to go back again the following year!, They offer self catering, or you can upgrade to half board (Cheaper to do that when you arrive, rather than through TA, as you can book for 1 day at a time!)

Regards, belly!
The Alto do colina is now a 'First Choice Holiday Village', so it sounds to me like you should study that brochure if you want the same sort of thing again!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.