Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
FAMILY FRIENDLY
6 Posts
Hi murgy,
The Paraiso de Albufeira is a massive aparthotel set midway between the Old town and the Strip.It has a children's's club run by Thomas Cooks for their own clients' children, but I don't think the hotel has its own club.
The Brisa Sol, just up the road from the Paraiso, is a nice aparthotel, but I'm afraid I can't tell you whether or not it has a children's club.
The Brisa Sol is a very good Hotel but it didn't notice a childrens club when we stayed there.
try the alto da colina with first choice great base for familys
Although the Vilanova resort isn't an aparthotel & isn't within Albufeira old town I would think that the Vilanova resort is an ideal family resort, mainly run by thomsons travel. Have a look at their website http://www.vilanovaresort.com . it is situated just off the strip", (well my opinion is on the strip) which is the new town of Albufeira, also look at the topic on this forum of the Vilanova for advice & info for many satisfied families have stayed there. Cheers Jayjan
Hi,

We stayed at the Villanova for 2 weeks July/August with our 3 children 14,13 and 7. You have a choice of studio apartments, 1 bed, 2 bed or 1,2, or 3 bed villas.

It is a fantastic family friendly complex, with excellent kids entertainment day and night, not to mention family games also.

It is situated in the New town right on the strip, and access to The Old Town is easy and cheap via the little road train that goes from almost opposite the entrance.

Lots of family excursions can be booked direct or with agents outside.

Loads of good and affordable eating places near by.

We felt the location of the Vilanova was better than the Paraiso, but thats a personal thing and the chinese next to the Paraiso was great! :)
I have left a review under Hallett Family if you need more info....

Hope this helps,

Kelly :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.