Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Fantastic!!!
7 Posts
:D So glad you enjoyed Turkey John most people are hooked, we have never been any where else since we first set foot there, try other areas, Dalyan is gorgeous, but we all find the place that suits us, welcome to another Turkey addict :D
Another happy Turkish customer, It only takes the one visit to establish the facts about this Fantastic country and it's fantastic people, Most people think that your telling a whole lot of lies about Turkey, But once they go they nearly always go back again and again and again, Im glad you had a great time, Tell all your friends and family about this Fantastic destination.
another satisfied customer....... what was the hightlight?
Another Turkitis..........hehe.

Welcome to the clan.
Glad you had a fantastic time.

TC
We have been going for several years now.

Like you said, it's addictive.

great place in marmaris.

Glad you liked it.
G.
You ask for the highlight Chelsea Boy.. It is so hard to think of just one, but what surprised me most was the friendliness of the people. But for highlights there were to many. I am sure you will understand....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.