Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
It's at the southern end of Cala Millor - not far from Sportsmans Bar - in fact just across the way.

I wouldn't call it anything fancy - there's inflatables, trampolines that sort of thing and go-karts. There's a similar park in Cala Bona to the rear of Smithy's Bar in the harbour area.

The Cala Millor park is bigger and there's more there as it's on a larger piece of land but both have similar 'attractions'.

Tis
Click Here For information (scroll down to attractions)
One thing to definitely give a wide berth is the Auto Safari Zoo (outskirts of resort). Went last year and it was horrendous - got back and complained to Born Free Foundation - they advised me later that the 'attraction' rated # 3 in Born Free's Top 10 Most Complained About Attractions!

I found it really distressing :cry: - just thought I'd mention it as I see it mentioned in the link Glynis provided above. Would hate for anyone to pay for this sort of entertainment.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.