Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
FAO Kedi
6 Posts
I am so glad you had a good time and that the boat trip was good. I always worry when recommend somewhere that people wont enjoy it so it's nice to know my advice helped you.

Gumbet has certainly changed a lot hasn't it?

Kedi x
Kedi, sorry to ask you this way but can't find the post where you mentioned the details. Am looking to get information and prices on the Meis Apartments in Bitez which I remember you mentioning. They are on a few sites but they are all coming up with no accomodation available. Can you book directly with the apartments and do you have a website or contact e-mail for them? Do you have any idea of the prices in august? Ssorry about all the questions. Hope you can advise and thanks. Regards ESM
This is the website for the Meis Apartments, I'm not sure on the prices for august but there is an email address where you can contact them. I know they do get booked up pretty quickly for the busy months but I would have though they should still have some availability next year.

Hope this helps

Kedi
Kedi, did you mean to put a link in for me or am I being thick and missing something. Help!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.