Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
so very sorry to hear your tragic news dyan, paul will be sadly missed on the forum, he helped so many people, myself included,
my thoughts are with you,
juby
OMG how awful, i really enjoyed pauls views and i know that he contributed a lot to the tenerife forum.

Rest in peace andrea_loup

And thank you Dyan for taking time to come on the forum and inform us of pauls passing.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Chris xxx
Dyan

My heartfelt condolonces on your sad loss.

So very sorry to hear this, I remember seeing the username often on the forum.

I just cant imagine how you are feeling......................God bless.
:( :( are we talking about paul4469, dyan?? So sorry to hear this x
May he rest in peace. He has been such a helpful contributor to this forum for a long time... thanks friend I hope you rest in peace

I think I speak for all of my friends in HT by saying our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family,
xxx
Sorry to hear of your loss,my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Dyan at this sad time.

Annex
sorry to hear of your loss. my thoughts are with you and all your family at this time.
paul.
Dyan,

I have been reading posts on here and read loads of your husbands posts over the weeks/months.

Some very helpful some serious and some very funny. And when you read a post you start puting voices and faces to them.

So when i read your very sad post i was choked and had tears in my eyes and it felt as though i had known him because of the picture i had made of him in my mind.

My heart goes out to you and your children.

God bless and goodnight to Paul. xxx
Some of you may not know but Andera_loup used to be Paul4469 who also contributed a lot to the tenerife forum.

Paul loved tenerife and had a special bond with San Euginos and mike Carlton. We always said that we would meet up for a drink, but we never were in las americas at the same time.

When people used to say tell me a good bar, i always pointed them in the direction of the soul suite and paul to San Euginos. If he beat me and replied 1st he always messaged me with just this. :lol:

Paul also was good friends with Jarvis Cocker, and had a love of the lizard kings.

Rest in peace Paul, And Dyan take care of yourself and look after those babies.
:cry: So sorry to hear this news Dyan - I remember when you had baby J - I thought he was going to pop with pride!

Keep strong.

xxxx
Im so sorry Dyan... :(

I pretty much echo everything what i said in my PM, i knew Paul personally and he was such a nice, caring, funny man.

He will be greatly missed.

Take Care of yourself and the kids

Emma xx
On behalf of everyone at Holidaytruths we would like to pass on our sincere condolences to Pauls family.

Admin & Mods
I am so sorry to hear your sad news.

R.I.P. Paul.
so sorry to hear R.I.P
I always remember him as Paul, he used to follow my husbands band as he was great friends with DIDI.

I remember a few years ago he used to send me PM's cos he had been banned by the miserable mods and had to re-register under a different name.

Lets remember him for his cheeky debates
:lol: to be fair, he was banned from our forum too...we dont have miserable mods, dont think HT has either, he was difficult to moderate but still I am absolutely shocked to hear this news, its so tragic for all those he has left behind.
vvv what is your husbands band called.

i did wonder if mike carlton or didi knew about paul, cause they knew him very well.
So sorry to hear your tragic news. Take care

i did wonder if mike carlton or didi knew about paul, cause they knew him very well.

I have just texted them both
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.