Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
The Fariones are amongst the top accomodations on the island in my opinion and Ive always dreamed of staying there :wink: The location is superb for both old & new towns, and with the shopping centre nearby you should be in for a great stay. Depending what time in May you visit, there will also be the Triathlon (usually circa 22nd) which is a great day to attend

Restaurant Wise, the Lani's brand are ok however their food can be unpretentious & pricey. There are loads of brilliant little places in the old town around the harbour, and some reasonable english/chinese/other all along the sea front. If you want a lanis with a view get a bus or taxi the 4/5km into puerto calero & eat out on the marina!
Incase you missed them - Click Here for our reviews of this accommodation.
Thank you, Eric!

We are going on May 10th, so will miss the Triathlon probably...

I'm glad to hear that you recommend this accommodation. We booked via First Choice and the price was pretty reasonable, we thought!

Monica
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.