Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
sorry cant help with that one but do try Greek fast food, a Giros for example its the greek equivilent of a donna ,,

yasus
wizard
I was in Stalis last September. Didn't see a McDonalds or KFC, you'll need to go into Malia for that, but as Wizard says loads of great Greek takeaways on the beach road.
Ooh, hubby will be pleased to hear about the Greek takeaways on the beach road. He tried his first of many Giros' in Santorini a couple of years ago. He's already said he hopes they'll have them in Stalis. Makes a nice cheap lunch.
GavF123 wrote:
Hi

Are there any fast food places like KFC, McDonalds in Stalis ?

No.
Come to think of it I don't recall ever seeing a McDonalds or KFC in any Greek resort.
As someone has said there are a few Greek takeaways on the beach road. Also any number of restaurants will have Burgers on their lunch menu.
I really wish there wasn't but I'm pretty sure there's McDonalds in Laganas, Kardamena, Kavos, Sidari, Kos town and Faliraki to name a few!

Agree about the gyros, much tastier option!!!
No Mcdonalds or kfc in stalis but there is a good burger place opp irish house on beach road. There are also a few good gyros shops, but if you are craving McDonalds there is one in malia, about 20minute walk away.
:sun2
Hi
Been to crete twice now and stopped in stalis last year cannot remember any takeaways but know of a brill place to have a snack its a place called finikkas bar its across the road from maries rest kirsty whos from the cumbria runs it with her greek husband know a few places where to eat so if anybody wants to get any info give us a shout.
Cheers Andy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.