Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
I've researched this myself and the cheapest ferry I could find was 40 euros each :/ I don't even think it's worth going at all lol.
Thanks for reply. If you do go over let me know whether it was worth the 40 Euros.

Cheers
Will do :) I'm going on thursday and back a week later so I'll let you know about cig prices too (if it was you who asked.) :)
Yeah it was. Doesn't matter if they're made with sawdust and camel dung I'm only selling them to family and friends! Let me know if You go to any attractions which are worth visiting if you'd be so kind.

Cheers
Lmfao! Okay, noted :)
I've been to the water park before and it's a bit dismal but after all it's a day out. Last time I went in April and it was dead. No queues at all but some of the slides weren't open. I plan to go again if I can get there from Playa Blanca so I'll let you know if that's changed at all. I plan on going to other attractions too so I'll keep you updated with everything. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.