Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Which Fiesta apartments are you talking about, if its the ones Im thinking about right round the bay they face out on to the sea and are really nice. I am going out there on August 08 and staying at the Rosamar, they are lovely apartments. If you are staying at the fiesta milord then they are lovely too. Anyway have a great time Im sure you will. May I suggest that you try the steaks at Moby Dicks, and for tasty barmen go to Sergeant Peppers II for a nice cocktail to wash it down with. Might see you there
or the Fiesta S'estanyol, half way around the bay that is home to escapades holidays??
hi, if you're staying at the fiesta aptos cap nono in san antonio bay, i feel sorry for you. 3 of us have just returned from these apartments and all i can describe is place is a dive, total disgrace of a place. we stayed in room 2202 in 'cell block H', first thing is the location, i my opinion its too far around the bay with no beaches anywhere near. they dont have balconies in the 'cell block H'. no aircondioning, the rooms where SO hot we couldnt even get ready to out without sweating buckets. in the 7 nights we werethere we only had 3 fresh towels and that was after we asked for them, ants in the rooms, no clean linen, rooms werent cleaned out. the younger people were very very loud when they came in at 5 and 6 o'clock in the morning. pools never cleaned out, all sorts of things in it all week. the rep was a waste of space, always saying 'im off duty'. Oh yes and to top things off, we and 12 other rooms were broken into within 2 weeks, and the bizare thing is that there was no sign of forced entry, (be warey of the night security), we think its a in side job.
Dont go to this place if you dont need too, change it now..
I just arrived back from Ibiza today and it was the best holiday of my life! it was Cap NoNo we stayed in and i thought it was really nice! we stayed in block 3000 and had fresh towels every other day! the building work going on outside was annoying, when it started at 8.30am. was Stewart your rep? i didnt think much of him either kinda lets u hear what u want to hear! we had all the good pubs right out side our door..... Mar i pins, Sgt Peppers 2, Millenium etc. would def stay there again. im sorry u didnt have a gd stay!
REMINDER

Please note that our Terms & Conditions do not allow the use of phone text message style abbreviations.

To prevent having any of your messages removed, please avoid use of text style abbreviations in future posts.

Many thanks
David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.