Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
We stayed there 2 years ago in August. Problem was it's supposed to be a family hotel but cus not all the rooms had been sold they decided to sell the rest to Itallian 18-30's. It just didn't feel like a family hotel. Maybe it was just a one off and 18-30's don't really go in May so you should be ok.
Any questions just type them and I'll try and answer them!
Lee
Have you stayed at the bahamas beach club
or have you any info on it
thanks
has anyone just been to this hotel or can give me any advice on this I am going to book this through thomson acc only and it is a very good price compared to the brochure price got a 16 yr old daughter with us for a weeks chill after exams Is there plenty to do for her Thanks
I have seen a good deal for a weeks stay here late Sept/early Oct.
Will there still be plenty going on as it will be late season so to speak or is it likely to be too quiet.
Travelling with 2 year old child-is there much in the area for children of his age?
I also see you can upgrade to A/I option too.
Any info is much appreciated.
We have very favourable reviews of this hotel HERE
Book It
We went there 2 years ago with 4 kids 4, 4, 5 and 6 and they had a ball

We went 12 oct to 23 oct and there was plenty for them to do, in fact they practically had the kids club to themselves. it will be a wee bit busier when you go. there is a mini disco at night for the kids, there is also kids clubs on a night as well, so you can take kids for dinner then put them into kids club and go have dinner yourself, in peace. loads on during the day for kids and adults, you can be as busy or relaxed as you like. def. upgrade to all inclusive, it is totally worth it.

Had a fantastic holiday there, would definetely go back.

There is also a playpark there for kids, and the hotel is right on the beach.

There is a huge waterpark 2 minutes walk up the road that has a large bit for wee ones.

You will have a great time if you go.

Elaine
Elaine,

Thanks for info, will definately be looking to go early October now, approx 3rd or 4th for 7 days.
Is the weather still really good at this time-does anyone know average monthly temperatures.
Hi Guys,
Summer 2006 will be the first time ive ever been to Ibiza.To be honest i thought i never would because of all the nut nuts but the resort and hotel looks quite nice(Fiesta Bahamas Beach Club),im going mainly because ill have an 11 year old in tow and there seems to be good child facilities.?

So whats it like there ? Please tell me its not full of divs.Im going june 28th for two weeks.

EDIT: Hi Rookie ... I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic, which contains useful info including links to our reviews page for this complex.
David HT Mod
I stayed at the bahamas beach club in the 1992 and the location was lovely and access to the most fantastic beach also the fiesta sports was opposite, although space is not far away wasnt a problem but i am talking a long time ago.

It was one of the nicest places i have ever stayed at, but there were a lot of italians but then again so is the whole of ibiza they just love it. :o
we stayed at the bahamas from 1st to 15th may this year................I think its a good hotel. Its very clean, the food was ok (we always found something to eat and we were all inclusive.) The beach is right outside but it was full of seaweed when we got there, however after a few days i noticed it was being cleaned and they took the piles and piles of weeds away. We went in the sea and it was lovely just not too clear with the floaty seaweed bits in it lol.
We upgraded when we arrived to all inclusive food and drinks.it was 717 euros for 2 adults and 2 children, it was ok but there is no ice cream for kids and the snacks were pretty rubbish, hardly any choice. I think it is improving as the season gets under way and we maybe went a bit early as everything wasnt ready when we got there.
However the entertainment from the Fiesta reps is great! We had 2 teenage girls (14 & 15) with us who are very very hard to please and they took a shine to the reps who took time and got to know the girls and always were ready to chat and have a laugh with them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.