Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Click Here For our reviews of this hotel.

Also if anyone has stayed here please add your review via the above link.

Many Thanks
hey jeffni,
we stayed there this year in May and loved the place. We has a room for four of us and had enough room.................2 adults and 2 teens.
Everything was cleaned all the time and the service was friendly , the entertainment was great too, typical hotel stuff but the team kept going all day and night!
If you need any more info please ask
Pauline
Pauline if you haven't already done so, would you add your review for these apartments via my link above?

Thanks
stayed here in october this year on a last minute booking , have no worries this is a brill hotel, with fantasic friendly staff, my food rating 85%,
hotel right on the beach but 20 mins walk to town
having stayed at the club don toni last year which was pretty good, i would say bahamas is better, don toni 5 mins less walk to town :lol:
Hi sunseeker2 ... no one has updated our reviews page for this complex since August. If you were there just last month, perhaps you might take time to post a review for the benefit of future holidaymakers.

Please click HERE.

Many thanks
David :wave
going to bahamas beach club june 13 for 2 weeks.anyone else going around this time? been in 2005 and loved it!
hey benny,

yes we are going june 6th for 2 weeks so will still be there.

we were there in may 2006

loved it!

where do you fly from?
hey benny,

yes we are going june 6th for 2 weeks so will still be there.

we were there in may 2006

loved it!

where do you fly from?
hi
mackem were flying from doncaster.what about you?we live 2mins from airport ,where abouts you from?was shaggy still there when you went?
we fly from newcastle but are from Durham..........no shaggy wasnt there sorry, but the team that were there were really good!!
who,s going with you?have to look out for you ,would get beers in for u but its all inclusive so free anyhow.i,m going with wife and 2 girls aged 4 and 9.
hey benny, will be me my hubby , daughter (16) and her boyfriend.

yes beers would be nice but i think we are going to upgrade again too haha
long long winter to go thru yet till were there :( wifes counting weeks and days away already! dont usually go back to same place but this place was great,went algarve this year and it was nowhere near as good as ibiza.were upgrading to all inclusive when we get there saves loads of money.
yes Ive been counting since i booked it back in October hahaha

Itching to get back for some warmth etc

Keep intouch and we can meet up when you get there :)
ok
yeah will keep in touch, and will keep checking back on this site to see if any one else is going same time as us.you and family have good xmas,dont eat too many mince pies gotta keep trim for beach.see you all soon
HAHA too late for the advice about mince pies. I can't resist Greggs mince pies lol.

I'll make sure Ive lost the excess before June though :)
You too have a great Christmas and an excellent new year !!

See you soon x
coming with us on holiday now mackem is mother in law and husband,wifes auntie and uncle from scotland,and few more family might be going in hotel algarb down road.u got any pics of you lot at the hotel in ibiza?
lol sounds like quite a party then!

Don't think I have any as my camera broke while away, did buy disposable but dont know where they are lol, Ill try and sort them and get them online to show you.
xx
Hiya again Benny,
when we were there last year in May the entertainment was actually indoors.
Dont kno wif that was because of the time of year or not.........hope so because I would rather it be outside.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.