Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
hahaha well the beds for the teens in the rooms for 4 are actually settees, they aren't full beds.
The two girls with us last year were very comfy though.
So you see hubby and I get the fan as it's over the main bed (evil grin)
No I havent been into town yet, may try and get up from work at lunch tomorrow.
hi again shoeshopper,
I have emailed the hotel to ask about inflatables.
Unfortunately they do not allow them in the pool.
:(
I'm sure I read somewhere that this was for safety reasons due to someone having an accident at some time invloving them.
hi
sooo only 8 days till we go to this hotel, 13th june for 2weeks ! any 1 else going to be there at the same time??? i no mackem is going....( in the pool fully clothed!) cant wait counting hours down now. best get off gotta get suitcases outta loft see you there!! :P
Hi benny47, we will be there on your last 4 days. C ant wait :D
oh Carl you still havent got those cases out??

Leave the Playstation alone and get on with it hahaha

Shoeshopper I get there on 16th June so will still be there when you arrive, you should make yourself known , Ill have 2 nearly 16 yr olds with me lol
good news mackem.. wife got text today from lass she knows from are village, who went bahamas beach club on weds 6th june.
told her its very hot, sun tan already after 1 day! most importantly the entertainment is outside :D instead of cramped up indoors.she will be there still on are 1st week, as shes gone for 2weeks, with her husband and little girl
hi
see you there pauline, going sleep soon up at 3 in morning for taxi to airport at 4.lass who is at hotel at min said it rained past 2 days! hope it changes for us! you,ll have to find out shoeshoppers name and stuff, have drink with them too.see you all there!!!!!!!! :D 8)
We are going to this hotel in september for two weeks is anyone else going around this time or give us some advice. Or just chat about complex.
Hi dee2dee, We arent gong to be there in september unfortunately, but were there in June and had a great time. It was our second time there and will be goon again next June. Anything you want to know just ask, either on here or in a private message.
Hi Mackem
Take it you like this hotel, did you upgrade to all inclusive?
We are considering it, do you know how much it is, is it the same price from last year you went.
Hi dee2dee, yes we like this hotel.
We met some great people there this year and we are going back to meet up with them next year.
We upgraded both times and it was the same price both years.

All Inclusive Prices ( food and drnks):
Adults : 17'28 Euros per person and day
Childrens : 10'25 Euros per child and day
Optional drink Plan Prices (only drinks):
Adults: 13'17 Euros per person and day
Childrens: 8'14 Euros per child and day
VAT included..................................................

The above prices were sent to me via email from the hotel.
For a rough guideour party was 2 adults 2 children and the cost for 14 nights was approx £540 for all iclusive snacks and drinks, which includes lunch in the restaurant plus all drinks and snacks (not much choice snack wise).
The people we met there had only updgraded to all inc drinks only and said the ywere happy with that.
We perefer to take lunch too as we find it hard some days to get up in time for breakfast so we always know we can go for lunch lol!!

Pauline x
Hi Pauline Thanks For Getting Back To Me With The Info.
We Are Not Early Risers Epecially After A Few Drinks The Night Before Lol, I've Spoken To Hubby Drinks & Snacks Looks A Better Option Fo Us To, So With This Option,We Could Have Lunch In Restaurant? We Also Have Two Children 12 & 8 Years, We Normally Go To Superfamily Hotels, So Theres Plenty For Kids To Enjoy, I stumbled Across The Club Bahamas & Read A Few Good Reviews. Can't Wait Now Only 3 weeks To Go Yippee!!!
Hi again dee2dee, yes you can have lunch in the restaurant if you upgrade to drinks and snacks. I can't remember the exact timings but its around 1pm -3pm for lunch. As I said before we like this option as the teenagers especially couldnt get up for breakfast. The only downside is the snacks.......they are basically just hot dogs or burgers (not cheeseburgers) done in a sort of toastie.
The kids should absolutely love it there, the Fiesta reps involve the kids in everything, Manja runs the mini disco every night and she is the best!!
The entertainment is good and there are loads of things going on all day long, from football to archery to water polo to aqua aerobics etc etc etc lol.
I'm so jealous and I wish we were joining you in 2 weeks time.
Have a great time!! Im sure you will and I bet the kids (and probably you too) will make lots of new friends there.
Hi again Pauline,
Could you tell me what sort of drinks you get when you upgrade,? for adults and the kids, as i know my older other daughter went to to Grease earlier in the year, and it was very limited what drinks she could have. We have never stayed in a Fiesta Hotel Before But I am very pleased what feedback we are getting so far. Sorry to Keep bothering you. Thanks Dee
you get local spainish beer/wine/ect..any branded name bottles no.same with top sleeve stuff.just the none branded names.all softs drinks are well known.fanta/coke ect.plus tea coffee.

any more info on pdb or fiesta pm me
  • Edited by mackem67 2007-08-22 05:27:32
Hi dee2dee, no problem at all, dont worry.
As woody says its only locally produced wines beers and spirits. So for example the spanish lager , a few different wines plus non branded spirits like malibu, baileys, vodka, bacardi etc etc , they are the same just not got the same labels lol. There is a list at each bar with all drinks listed and an asterix next to the all inclusive ones.
It's also a good idea to ask the bar staff as there may be something you want that isnt on the list.
GLoria is a lovely lady and will help you as much as she is able, most of the bar staff are really nice and friendly.
Kids drinkls are just the usual cola ,lemonade, 7 up plus they do have a selection of kids cocktails and they can get chololat milk, which seems to be a popular choice among the kids.
Hi me again thanks so much pauline with the info, really has helped us, really good choice for drinks. I'm really looking forward to this holiday now,starting to countdown. Once again thanks really appreciate all the info you've given. Dee x
Hi Guys & Dolls
Really looking forward now, 14th sept 07 anyone else going this time of year? Can't wait now really excited.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.