Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Just noticed the same thing brownbear, very suspicious!!!! also priced up last week of May next year with both companies and FC wanted £2500 and TC wanted £1500 same airport same day same hotel ??? whats that all about! :que We will have to wait ans see what transpires in the coming weeks??? :think
Hi

We found a huge difference in prices with First Choice and Thomas Cook for this year. We are going to Costa Los Gigantes in October half term. Myself, my husband and two sons age 23 and 15. First Choice wanted £4000 and Thomas Cook was £2400 (no guessing who we booked with). I thought I had typed in the wrong hotel at first. But this is exactly the same holiday, same date, same airport etc. Dont know how First Choice can justify this. It certainly pays to shop around.

Cazzi :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.