Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
laura ive sent you a pm with a number on...hope that helps!
the transfer is easy. Just get a taxi outside of the airport. It is very handy.
Hotel Andreas in Los Cristianos would suit your pocket, its clean and near the centre, they do BB or room only. I believe http://www.lowcostbeds.com have it on their site. The earlier you book it the cheaper it is. Taxi from airport is about 20-25 euros each way. Local bus service is available, but visits to airport are infrequent.
Thanks everyone. Have found a site with apartments to be rented out - £130 a week. Sounds good, basic but thats all we want to try and make this as cheap as poss so we can still have our summer hol. Just worried about booking from a site i've never heard of.
Hi, lucky you. Tenerife is great. Most of the apartments are OK, if not complain, the Spainish will, and they will respect you for it. You will spend most of the time on the beach. The winter is lovely, shorts and tee shirt during the day, and a jumper after dark. Eating out is cheep, €5 for a buffet meal. The cheepest way of geting around is by local bus, especially if you buy a Bono card which will give you a 50% discount. Its a great place enjoy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.