General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi

Bear in mind that it's school holidays, so your budget could be pretty tight, if not impossible for AI at that time. Lara beach is predominately 5* AI, which would be the obvious choice if you want a week just chilling around the hotel- nothing much outside, so if you also want to have a wander of an evening there are better areas, so I would also ask the question on the Turkey forum as well. To give you an idea of prices we paid £3000 for a fortnight last year, 2 adults and 2 children and that was cheap. One coming up with First Choice now at £536 but nothing cheaper on there- try Travel Republic and see how they compare. I would try and book as soon as you find a price you are happy with- with the euro being what it is, AI in both Turkey and Egypt is popular this year.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Pam
Have a look at http://www.directholidays.co.uk too but make sure you look at the reviews here and on trip advisor for any that you get a good price for .

It may be an idea to post this in the Turkey forum too. I'm sure many members there will be only too pleased to help you out.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.