Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi,

Taxi's don't provide car seats, so you may get away having 2 babes on laps.

As for nappies, wipes etc., you can get these everywhere. Don't know about the sma, I breastfed my kids, but I did see Cow and Gate (cos I was asked to look). Also, I think you would be better to just take a couple of your own bottles, cos they won't need sterilising will thay?

In short, take enough of each to get you through a couple of days til you find your feet, and get stocked up. Don't worry....... the kids won't!! :lol:
It's a while since my 2 were babies but you never could get SMA so I always took my own supply.

Nappies will be readily available but they're unlikely to be the brands you're used to. If you intend to buy them there, make sure you know the babies weight in kgs.

For sterilising, I used to boil the bottles etc in a large pan of water for 10 minutes and that should work ok especially as neither baby is newborn. I always used bottled water to make up feeds although I'm not sure whether that's better or not.

The large supermarkets are well stocked with baby stuff, just as you would expect here so I wouldn't worry too much, you'll have a great time.
Hi, I use a local lady who has a people carrier she picks us up from the airport and there are about 10 of us, i find the taxis only carry 4 people and drive like damon hill and charge the eath there email is. rentals4u@co.uk

** Edit to restore default font. Please do not change font as per T&Cs. luci HT Mod **
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.