Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Is there a special reason you want Sunny Beach? There are lots more resorts in Bulgaria, all of them quieter than Sunny Beach.

Patka
Hi Newtobulgaria,

There's more to Bulgaria than Sunny Beach, where I'm not sure if there are any quiet places left.

Golden Sands has both lively and quiet parts, Albena is the favourite of many as is St Konstantin, there's the Black Sea coast from Romania to Turkey to go at.

Might I suggest you have a look at a Balkan Holidays brochure. They are the market leaders in Bulgaria, and you can also find them HERE.

An important consideration is when to go. Form the point of view of things being open, the official season is from the middle of June to the middle of September, despite the impression given in the brochures.

Peter
thanks to both of you :D
I picked Sunny Beach as we want plenty of places to go to at night but want to be able to have an early night without worrying about noise. Will have a look at these other resorts as well though
Hi Newtobulgaria.

Why not also look at some of the resorts just outside of s/b Ravda Nessebar or villa rentals in the likes of Kosharitsa which is mten mins from s/b by bus.
are ravda & nesebar within walking distance?
Thanx so far to everyone, youre certianly friendly to newcomers. Im sure youve heard all these questions before!
Hi

You can walk between Nessebur and Sunny Beach,we done it when we were there a couple of years ago.If my memory serves me right i think it took us about 45mins walking along the beach,but this whas at a leisurely stroll on a sunny afternoon.

I forgot to add that there is a nudist area between Sunny Beach and Nessebur if you walk along the beach.
Hi

St Vlas is a quiet resort, they have a beautiful marina and a couple of bars and resturants along the waters edge, and it is only a short ride away on the bus to Sunny Beach, hope this helps
thanx Sue
and thanx for the pm too, Ill definately look at your apartments.
no problem there are also other apartments to look at on the top of the page under private rentals, they also give photos and information on the area to
newtobulgaria

Please do not use text abbreviations in your post..see terms of posting
2) Do NOT post in TEXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted.

members with poor eyesight have problems as their readers cannot decipher them

wizard
Hi Newtobulgaria.

Just though this might help if you are tryingto work out where different hotel and apartments are in s/b it does not go as far out as nessebar or St vlas but may give you some idea of locations[/urlhttp://www.sunnybeachmap.com/sunny_map_eng/3d_map_eng.php
thank you Mondeo :D
Basilbrush sorry, for some reason I missed youre post. A bit of a walk, but that wouldnt be too bad a taxi ride.
Hi newtobulgaria,

Please remember that before getting a taxi it is best to make sure of the price first before getting in.

Patka
are there problems with taxis then?
Has anyone been to the panorama hotel?
is that a dreamville apartment?
no, dont think so. Its a hotel Sue
I have found one on the hotel reviews in Albena and St Vlas
we do Panorama in our reviews but dont have recent reviews of it at all I'm afraid.( the Sunny Beach one)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.