Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
We have a Fear of Flying topic at the top of the General Holiday Enquiries forum which may be some help.

luci :wave
Hi Moira
I am exactly the same as you petrified of flying, cry every time we take off!
The only thing that makes me get on the plane is the thought of 2 glorious weeks in heaven, brilliant sunshine, no work, gorgeous food and drink, and lovely people! (also about 4 large white wines helps considerably!)
I wont let my fear stop me from seeing beautiful places on this earth.
Hope this helps :)
Lisa
Hi Lisa,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I know its just a horrible feeling and you cant shake it off however hard you try, I wish I was like some people, my husband is one of them, who get on the flight as if they were getting on the bus into town!!! I am really looking forward to going to GOA I have heard loads about the place and cant wait to get there.

Thanks again

Moira
hi there Moira,every minute spent in the air will be more than worth it,we`re there at the same time as you,maybe see you at the meets,which really make for a great night.
Hi Jemajo welcome to the Goa forum. I am sure you will have a ball and become a Goa addict like the rest of us :)
luci HT Mod wrote:
Well done Gemma!! ;)

luci :wave

Thanks Luci :D
maybe see you at the airport we fly on the same day from manchester :cheers
Thanks everyone for your kind comments. Yes would definitely love to meet up at the meets. Hopefully we will maybe also meet up with you Pieearter1uk at the airport. We are on a Thomas Cook flight leaving at 12.55.

Thanks again

Moira
moira you will love it and once goa bites you it wont let go
can not wait for january :sun2
I've no idea what your hotel is like - but the food in the Thai restaurant is wonderful! :tup
we leave at 8.20 so we will be going as you arrive so see you at the meet :cheers
jemajo hello and :welcome to H/T ..we have been to Hotel Mira in Calangute its in a great spot handy to everything and also handy to the beach ...hotels in Goa are not the hilton so as long as you know that you will be fine ...colleen
Hi Jemajo

Welcome to fab HT and glorious Goa!!! as everyone here says i am sure that once you get to Goa you will love it and the flight will soon be forgotten!! Look forward to seeing you at the meets, if you want me to add your name to any particular nights there is a thread somewhere on here... Carvery meets ... but no worries if you just want to turn up...we usually look out for newbies on the night if we know they are coming...although to be honest I usually get nominated to go and ask people are you '.***...' which can be very embarrassing when they dont know what i am talking about...especially as a few HT'ers have a wicked sense of humour and have been known to set me up!!!! thanks guys !!! :twisted:
anyway look forward to meeting you...and good luck on the flight
chilly ;)
chilly wrote:
Hi Jemajo

I usually get nominated to go and ask people are you '.***...' which can be very embarrassing when they dont know what i am talking about...especially as a few HT'ers have a wicked sense of humour and have been known to set me up!!!! thanks guys !!! :twisted:
anyway look forward to meeting you...and good luck on the flight
chilly ;)

Thats all part of your job Chilly,being our pre meet entertainment :rofl :rofl
this brought a smile to my face as i can still see you chilly walking around the carvery asking for debs16,i was keeping quiet as i was under the mislead impression that you all met up and sat and drank COFFEE,i had my first honeybee and have never looked back!!!
Yea Debs16,that was a good one that night,im sure we will have more of them :tup
you horrible lot!!! I dont know why i associate with you!!! :que
only joking i love you all really ...even if you are mean to me :rofl
chilly
by the way chilly richmond sausages are buy one get one free this week!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.