Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
So ....grabster tell us about your holiday . Price's good bad better thah the costa's :cheers BaTCo .... :que
Well then,for a start i think ipsos was a bad choice of destination as it was very quiet and i could swear that i seen a few tumbleweeds blowing down the strip.
We visited the old town a few times but to be honest we found it to be not very clean,i know maybe thats what gives it its character but we found the smell a bit hard to bear sometimes.
The fort/old forts are amazing places to visit and the locals are very friendly ,especially when you are shopping but thats what you get everywhere.
The prices didnt seem any higher than the likes of magaluf etc.
I dont think that we would ever go back to corfu but on the bright side that means not having to experience that cattle shed of an airport again,strewth.... never seen anything like it.
We are going to magaluf in early october for 5 nights as a way of apology to the wife because it was my idea to go to ipsos and i know she wasnt thrilled with it but she aint the sort to moan about it .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.