America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Hi MLH

Just put Las Vegas into the search or search on the individual things you asked about and you'll get all the info you'll need!

Cheers,

TC
Hi and welcome to HT!

Wow, where to start! There is a topic on buffets and restaurants HERE, first timer advice HERE, trip reports HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE I always write my trip reports with a first timer in mind and try to include prices for everything.

Grand Canyon advice HERE

You will find a tonne of stuff using the Search facility at the top of the page. Put Vegas as the keyword, choose the America forum and select Topic Titles Only. If you are looking for something with more than one word, eg Imperial Palace, put in Imperial +Palace with no space between + and Palace.

I have stayed at the IP 6 or 7 times and enjoyed it each time. There are far, far better hotels in Vegas, but for price and location it can't be beaten as it is centre strip and directly across from Caesars Palace. Yuo can read my reviews via Hotel Reviews at the top of the page.

Once you have read through that lot, and I would suggest getting comfortable with a cup of coffee and allowing a couple of hours, if you still have specific queries please feel free to ask.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.