America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Type Las Vegas into the search box and you should get loads of info regarding LV, be prepared for information overload!

Have a great time :cheers
If you want a Las Vegas geekfest (with respect to everybody involved) take a look at the Las Vegas 2010 & Las Vegas 2011 threads for up to date information and there is also one for 2012 now as well.

As Mark has stated, any search for Las Vegas will bring up as much information as you can probably take in!
Try virtualtourist vegas forum

Millions of questions and answers

In Vegas Plan Plan Plan or you will get home and not done what you want plan every miniute

But dont forget you get there on the first night and have to go back 8 hrs and do half the day again dont plan on going to a club
just my view this...shame you didnt go 10-15 years ago....vegas to me seems to have lost its charm in the last 4-5 years alot of the old hotels went and to me the new ones which look nice...just dont feel the same as old vegas to me..i perfer freemont street area now...the strip the recession has hit it hard maybe with it being your first visit you be amazed at the hotels...but once you inside look and the sound of them are all the same.i know alot on here love vegas and will say im talking rubbish but wouldnt bother me if i never went again.Im sure you will have a great time but i think you either love vegas or hate it...ive gone from loving it to the later...must be old age..have a great trip

PS where you staying???opps little late replying...i think hes gone..13 days since post
Not quite! Sat in the departure lounge at Manchester airport. Boarding in half hour! So very excited.

Staying at the Monte Carlo.

Thanks everyone for uour advice
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.