General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi get him an mp3 player down load all his fav cds
What does he normally do when you go on camping holidays?

There are some good walking tours here on Lanzarote, though be aware it is going to be very hot!! Also, there are paragliders, jetskis, pedalos etc, and for that special father/child bonding there is always fishing, while you lay on the sand and soak up those sunrays!!
I think these are fab....it's a towel and draughts/nought & crosses/snakes and ladders. Don't know if it's his sort of thing though and it would mean you or your child would have to play too.

http://www.ifsogo.com/acatalog/travel_games.html

Other than that, I agree, an MP3 player would be good.

LisaMJ x
There's plenty to do in Lanzarote - lots of sights to see, coach trips etc and you can always hop on a bus too. Whether you are bored at the hotel very much depends on what type of hotel you're staying at - big family-orientated hotels always have something going on during the day as well as the evening, but if you've chosen somewhere quiet you'll just have to get out and about and find your own entertainment around the resort.
I agree with Cyber. Usually theres something going on in the complexes, archery, volleyball waterpolo etc if he's into sports. My husband loves all that and it gets quite competitive! What about hiring a car and sightseeing by yourselves, its always more fun that way, you find places that the organised trips dont take you to.

Also theres usually sport/films on in the bars, so if you get fed up with everything else you can always chill out, have a drink and watch a match!
natrose, tell him to put his sunglasses on, lie back, relax and watch the "babes". :lol: :lol:
It works for some. :twisted: :twisted:

Enjoy,

Robby :wink:
You can go on the volcano tours?
I loved that, we had lunch in the restaurant at the top and they did that thing where they put water down the hole and a load of steam comes blowing out, very cool stuff :D
Lanzarote is great, anyone know if Africas bar is still going in Puerto del Carmen?
Ellie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.