Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
first timers
6 Posts
Bodrum is quite hilly and maybe not what you looking for.The weather should be ok but maybe a little chilly in the evenings.Try to find the hotels web site or e-mail them ask about hills etc.

Ian
thank you for reply Ian much appreciated
The main part of Bodrum is not hilly at all, it is very flat. I don't know your hotel but if it is in the centre there wont be any hills, only if it is a bit out of town.

There may be mosquitoes so if they bother you you can get a good repellent in the supermarkets and pharmacies calld Off.

There are loads of lovely restaurants in Bodrum from those along the harbour to the tradionanal Turkish restaurants around the back streets and lovely fish restaurants along the sea front - you will be spoilt for choice.

There is lots to see there too and plenty of shops and a weekly market if you like shopping.

If there is anything else you want to know just ask as I used to live near Bodrum so I may be able to help.

Kedi
We went to Bodrum in 2005 & had a great time. As stated above, the main resort centre is not hilly at all. TBH I found it like a smaller version of Marmaris.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.