Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
they appear to be privately owned so it may be that each one will vary. Hopefully someone will know a bit more about them :)
:welcome to HT.
I think the Rendevous complex is the block on the other side of the road from the Prazeres Hotel, so will be quieter than the main hotel. To be honest it was more than a little bit shabby looking a couple of years ago, but of course may have been redecorated etc.
I have stayed at the Prazeres twice and would not stay there again if you paid me. Read the recent reviews here, it will give you an indication of what to expect. Its a shame it could be a lovely hotel, but if you are looking for a relaxing peaceful holiday there are far better hotels and guest houses to choose from
I'm with roxey on this one. We stayed at the Prazeres Hotel on our first trip to Candolim. What a dump !!! I made it my task in life to tell anyone who would listen not to go to this place.

I sincerely hope the Villas are better maintained,

There are hundreds of better places to stay than The Prazeres.
this is a 3 bed 2nd floor apartment for 30/nov to 14/dec £250 per week owned by expat is that cheap or is there other places as resonable any help appreciated we have been to sharm el shiekh for the last 5 years (like a bit of scuba) fancied a change we are 2 couples lively 50 yr olds like a drink and good food.
Hi all

No you are confusing this will the horrid building opposite Prazeres Hotel which I think is called Prazeres Retreat. This complex is on the main road in Candolim, behind Luwande Supermarket and is independantly owned by the occupiers. It is not a large complex but looks ok and is very conveniently placed.
regards
Thanks Towpal you've put our minds at rest the pictures look lovely and it says it is right behind a supermarket.
I think that over £30 a night is pretty expensive for Goa!
I am not sure of the prices for 2 bed apartments but many 1 bed apartments are available for £10 and under a night. It may be worth checking out some prices before making your booking. Maybe some other H/T members can give you some advice.
i will thanks for that we took a 3 bed to give us a bit of room and it has got a pool
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.