Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Flat Resort
6 Posts
Santo Tomas is ideal. It has a promenade along the whole length of the resort, which is around a mile. It's a quiet place, with a handful of restaurants and bars.
Although it's not the same, we love this resort as we have young children and find it great when out and about with the buggy.
Puerto Pollensa is very flat until you get a distance back from the seafront. Most hotels/apartments are near the sea and therefore on flat ground.

Cheers

Dave.
I would say that Calan Bosch is also very flat and easy to navigate around.

Sarah :)
Sarah

I would say Cala'n Bosch is fairly uneven !!!!

I have nothing against the resort as I have actually booked to go there next July :cheers

Regards

Dave.
The area around the marina is flat and easily navigated around. Admittedly there are some access points to the marina (by the Brittannia pub and the Irish bar) that are on an incline and indeed the bridge across the marina isnt so easy to use because of the steps but you can access the marina from a path and walk easily around and back again.

The beach is reached by a slope that isnt too steep and the walks to the other beach at Son Xoriguer and along to the lighthouse are all fairly even.

We travelled the first time to Calan Bosch with a disabled couple who managed brilliantly and the second visit we had a 3 year old in a pram and never once had a problem navigating around.

Sarah :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.