Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
You say it's not a package, but you mention a travel agent. Seems like a package holiday under UK law to me.

Which travel company and where do you live please? -
we dont live in the uk and we would have arrived in the uk originally at 06.35 and we were on the 08.35 flight home.

It's going to be your law that the holiday was booked under, and this will dictate what rights you have.

Sorry to be asking so many questions, oooh and ah sympathising is OK, but within the time constraints we have to get down to nuts and bolts as soon as we can.

Doesn't stop me saying you've had a rough deal though!

Peter
we dont live in the uk and we would have arrived in the uk originally at 06.35 and we were on the 08.35 flight home.

I have to say that there is a high chance you would have missed that flight - it's really not long enough to go through immigration, collect your baggage, check in for the second flight and go through security.
So on the bright side it's now a dead cert that you will catch it...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.