General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Flight Bags
5 Posts
Hi Dave ... for info, discussion and any questions you might have about current hand luggage restrictions, those clear plastic bags, etc., please click on the link in my signature below.

David :wave
Hello David, thanks for link above but I was after were I could get hold of the the said clear plastic bags before I get to the airport so as not to mess about once there.

Dave
You can buy a roll of them in the supermarket - sold as 'food bags' or 'sandwich bags' and found in the same area as black bin bags.
Hi Dave ... that question has cropped up a few times in the Hand Luggage Q&As topic which I referrred to, and there are various suggestions such as Tesco, Accesorise, and as mehmeh1 has suggested, perhaps even your local supermarket.

Please feel free to have a browse and post any further related questions in that topic, I will close this one now to reduce repetition.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.